Keeping You Safe During COVID-19
To our homeowner family and the public,
At Improveit Home Remodeling, our highest priority is the health, wellness, and safety of our family of customers and employees. As a leader in the industry for over 30 years, we have seen and successfully weathered hardships, recessions, and very uncertain times. We remain confident that we will get through this together.
We are monitoring the Coronavirus news diligently to ensure we are updated on the most important developments in order to educate ourselves and continue to take the best actions to keep you and our employees safe. We are closely following CDC guidelines for businesses so that we can optimize risk reduction efforts and do what is needed to maintain business operations for many years to come.
While ImproveIt! qualifies as an essential business, we are operating with minimum staff. We can visit you in your home to continue to help you make your home safer, more energy-efficient and comfortable, but instead we are reserving our resources for emergency services for current customers (non-emergency services have been put on hold). If you have a scheduled installation or project scope review (measure appointment), we will be in touch to ensure you are comfortable with us performing the work in your home.
Potential Future Customers:
If you are interested in getting a project quote for new windows or a bathroom remodel, we’re excited to announce that we are now offering virtual consultations. With just a bit of information, some pictures and a few measurements, we can provide a quote for you in minutes.
If you are still interested in an in-home consultation, we will do our best to accommodate you. Due to limited staff, we may have to schedule your appointment out a few days. Schedule here
For your peace of mind, we wanted to share the things that we are doing to continue to keep you and our employees safe:
• Office and warehouse cleaning services have been increased throughout all of our locations.
• Every area of our business (internal and external) has been given antibacterial wipes, soaps and sprays, and protocols for regular cleansing.
• We are monitoring staff to ensure that all employees are washing their hands frequently and using hand sanitizer diligently too.
• Any employee who is sick or who is in a house where someone is sick or has any virus-related symptoms is not permitted to be involved in any business operations.
• All of our staff who may be entering homes has been educated on how to keep you and themselves safe. They are disinfecting their samples and materials before and after each project demonstration visit. They will observe all social distancing protocols, keeping at least 6’ from all individuals and refrain from hand-shaking. They are cleaning and disinfecting their vehicles regularly.
• Technicians who are performing a project scope review or installing products in your home will be wearing protective outwear, masks, booties over their shoes and gloves for your ultimate peace of mind.
We are grateful for your business and your interest in our products and services. You play a large role in determining how we move through these coming days. We are extremely thankful for the opportunities you provide for us now and in the future. Rest assured, we are here for you, just like we have been for over 30 years.
All of our efforts are focused on how to use this time to come out stronger than ever to continue to meet your home improvement needs. As things are changing rapidly, we will continue to diligently monitor the situation and the necessary measures to keep you and our employees safe and healthy. Thank you for your continued support.
From our home to yours, our very best wishes to you and your families.